Monday, April 25, 2011

Three Days Knowing

March 11, 2011

 I've known I was pregnant for three days now. Morning sickness is hitting me in small waves of nausea. I'm hoping that this pregnancy will be easier and will have a lot less morning sickness in it.

Last Pregnancy:

 My Body- You're pregnant!
 Me- Yay!
 My Body - Mwahahaha!
 Me - What's with the evil laughter?
 *BAM!* Suddenly hit with horrendous morning sickness!

It really was evil, and I really was hit hard with morning sickness right away. Luckily so far I feel pretty great.

 So Bry and I hung out all day today, we ran all around doing errands. While waiting for Erics phone to get fixed at Sprint we ate at the mall and as I was getting Michael's stroller out of the trunk I found a brand new never been opened eyeliner from Sephora that I had wanted. I was amazed it hadn't been run over or anything, not even unwrapped yet.

 At some point we ended up at Wal-Mart and I started feeling bad. I got a kids meal and managed to eat it slowly, then Bry and I went to my house. Bry offered to pick up the guys, which was sweet and they all came over and hung out for a while after. We also found out that the work schedule had been re made and Mike now has to work on Sunday. We all had plans to BBQ on Sunday and his boss knew that. We were a little peeved, but the store closes at 7 on Sundays so we still have time to BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment