Monday, April 25, 2011

My little one is now 11 Months old!

March 14, 2011

 My little Michael is 11 months old today! How time flies!

 Yesterday Lori called me to tell me that they had a surprise for the wedding, but she wanted to talk to my mom first. She ended up calling me back later to let me know that my Mom had planned the same thing for us. All I know is that Mikey and I are getting a night/day to ourselves for a mini honeymoon! Who knew? I'm excited that's for sure.

 Also, last night we had our BBQ. We had Bry, Eric and Rob all over and we ate Ribs, Kebabs, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad and Corn. Can you say Mmmm? After dinner we had shakes, but in order to make the shakes Mike and our blender had to get into a fight. Basically the blender decided it was done and wouldn't even make one shake, so Mike had to shake it up and down while it was blending in order to get us all shakes. It was special... truly it was.

 So back to today! After dropping Mikey off at work, Michael and I headed over to Bry and Eric's house. Bry and I have been talking about getting together weekly and walking. So this was our first outing. We walked to a park not far from their apartment complex and walked around a little bit before getting Michael out of the stroller to swing. Then we let Michael play in the grass and around a tree, he had a blast. It was nice to let Eric chase him around ;) When it was time to leave the park, instead of walking straight back the way we had come, Eric lead Bry and I around the neighborhood first. Probably because we didn't really do much walking like we had planned on.

It's almost 8pm now and I'm extremely tired. I'd like to nap, but if I nap I won't be picking Mikey up and I'm sure he'd like to come home from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment