Monday, April 25, 2011

Going to the Chapel and...

March 12, 2011

 That's right folks! Mike and I decided that the next time his family could make it down here to So. Cal to visit (they live in Nor. Cal) that we would get married. We're past due on this whole marriage thing with a one year old already and another on it's way. Let's get this ball rolling!

 So I called Mikes parents and told them about our plan and asked when they thought they would be able to make it. John (Mikes Dad) said he should be able to make it down at the end of May, so I'm hoping that I'll be married by the end of May! How exciting!

 Today I also took one more gender prediction thing online. This time it said the baby was going to be a boy. I checked to see what it told me that Michael would've been and it said he was going to be a boy as well. So again just for fun, we'll have to see how these silly little things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment