Monday, April 25, 2011

Just For Fun

 March 10, 2011

 This morning I took another pregnancy test just to confirm that I was pregnant, and that I didn't have a false positive somehow. Of course it came back positive as well.

 Last night after Mike had got off of work, we stopped by Food 4 Less and I found some Gummy Prenatals. This is big for me, because last time around I could not swallow those giant horse pills. Okay so until recently I couldn't swallow any pills... I even gagged on one last pregnancy at In N Out with a mouth full of Coca Cola and spewed it and the soda all over the table. I made poor Missy sick.

So for fun, I played around with the Chinese Gender Prediction chart and it predicts this baby will be a boy. Well, for reference last time around it said Michael would be a girl ;) so good thing I don't believe in these or Old Wives Tales (owt).

 Just one more thing to document, a while back I had a dream that I had another boy, and then I had a little girl. It will be interesting to see how accurate that dream is/was. Again, this is mostly just for fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment