Monday, April 25, 2011

Mens Day Out

April 03, 2011

 Today, we went to visit my parents so Mike and my Dad could go fishing. We had to stop at Wal-Mart before meeting them at Red Robins and on the way out I actually got sick and had to run to the bathroom. It was horrible, since all I'd eaten so far was strawberry yogurt! Actually, before I got sick I had sneezed so hard that I gave myself the worst head ache I have ever felt. It was so bad I couldn't even see straight! Being sick though cured me of my headache and my queasy stomach.

 I was afraid that when we got to Red Robin I wouldn't be able to eat anything, or stand the smell of the restaurant and thus give away the secret, but I was able to go in. We waited and got seated on the patio and I ordered a Chicken Ceaser Wrap with fries. I ate some of my wrap and wasn't really hungry for more, Mom noticed and I tried to brush it off, but I don't know how successful that was.

 Later at the house when Mike and Dad had left and Raini had come home, Mom asked if Raini had shared the April Fool's joke with me yet. I was curious as he hadn't. Mom had told him I was pregnant again and that she hoped it was a girl. I looked at Raini and told him that Mom was ready for another one because she didn't have to chase Michael around all the time. I didn't say anymore on the matter haha. I can't wait to finally tell everyone! Not that I don't say that everytime I type something I'm sure. So 7 weeks and 5 days before any real morning sickness isn't that bad. I didn't get a nap today though and I am exhausted.

 I've been taking naps when Michael takes his nap just so I can make it through the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment