Monday, April 25, 2011

Been a while

March 27, 2011

 A lot has happened since I last wrote anything down. I'm getting married May 29th at Edwards Mansion. I can't believe it is finally going to happen! I have my dress, and the whole get up and I'm not showing it to Mikey until I walk down the aisle! I'm hoping that will make it all the more special for him. :)

 Getting my dress was so much fun! Mom and I saw a David's Bridal and went in just to look. We ended up finding out we had to make an appointment, and luckily they had an opening a little later that day. We pulled some dressed, and then came back for the appointment. The consultant helped me in and out of dresses while Mom sat with Michael and waited. I showed each dress off and Mom took lots of pictures. I loved a couple of them and was having a hard time figuring out which one I would want, until the last dress. It was a very simple dress and the consultant said that after all the dresses I tried on, that this one might seem like a prom dress. As soon as it was on though, I knew it was the one. It fit perfectly and it was so comfortable. We ended up buying that one, it won't even need any alterations! Actually I bought the whole shebang!

 I have been horrificly naseauted lately and I hate it. I would love to not be sick like I am, but am thankful that I am not nearly as sick as I was last pregnancy. I'm 6 weeks 5 days pregnant and have not yet actually been sick which I'm thankful for.

 Yesterday my cousin Kellie got married and she looked gorgeous! It was so hard to not tell people there that I was pregnant, especially since I was very sick. I did however get to tell some people about my wedding.

 Today Bry and I went shopping and had a lot of fun looking at baby stuff at Babies 'R' Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment