Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In Sickness ...

April 23, 2011

 I'm sick and Michael is sick. He got his first fever with his sunburn after his birthday party, and while the fever is gone he has a cough and runny nose like I do. I called my mom and asked her if I could come up the mountain because I just couldn't take care of both of us by myself. Mike had work today. Mom and Dad also pulled out my old rocking horse for Michael and he loved it.

When I got home to pick Mike up from work we had to go grocery shopping. After that we were both hungry and I wanted french fries. It sounded good and I thought it would ease my sick stomach. I know, I know, not the healthy thing to eat, but hey when something actually sounds good? I'm gonna try it. I ate my french fries in the car on the way home, and Mike had some too. I had also bought him a burger which he ate. Once we parked I wasn't feeling too hot. As soon as I got out of the car I was in the bushes losing those french fries. That was not pleasant at all. Let's say that chunky french fries with no drink is not pleasant coming back up!

April 24, 2011

 Well, you know you've got a good man when he puts up with your crap when you are sick. Mikey cleaned the kitchen for me today, which was a lot of work after Michael's birthday party. I am able to go into the kitchen without getting really sick at least!

 I was sick all day anyways though, it sucks being pregnant and having a cold. Being pregnant drains you enough as it is, but having a cold where you can't breathe, have a horrendously sore throat and sore ears as well makes it all the worse. Especially since I took Benadryl which knocked me out. Sadly that meant it made it hard for Mike to clean because I couldn't watch Michael. I took some again later forgetting already that it knocked me out.

 Bry and Eric came over too, Eric brought some stuff over for Mike to work on modding his older XBox.

April 25, 2011

 Today I feel better than I did, but I still can't breathe and it's awful. Mike worked tonight and Michael and I made it through being home alone. After Mike got off work we went to Wal-Mart to pick up some medicines for us and when we got home I got sick again. All because I coughed up some phlegm. Nasty. Mike made dinner though, and now I'm exhausted after finally updating this blog! I'm going to go take some Benadryl and hope that I can breathe enough to go to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment