Monday, April 25, 2011

First Appointment

 Mike was home all day today and after Michael played hard and fell asleep, I left them to go to the doctors for my first doctors appointment. I went in to the same place that Bry does and asked for a pregnancy test. They confirmed that I was pregnant, and then had to draw some blood. They only drew 3 vials of blood, but afterward my fingernails turned blue. The nurse and I both thought it was strange, and I was freezing. The room itself was freezing. I told the doctor and she didn't seem worried. She did both a breast and pelvic exam and everything was normal. Then she did an ultrasound, and we couldn't find anything. I was so surprised that she was doing an ultrasound at 5 weeks.  I wasn't surprised that we couldn't see anything, I remember how tiny Michael was when I was 11 weeks pregnant with him. I kind of wish we could have seen something though, that would have been exciting! Oh well, next time!

 After the doctor's appointment (which it took them well over an hour to call on me to even find out why I was there!!!!) I went next door to Bry's Del Taco and got the Taco Tuesday 3 tacos for $1.09. I needed something so I didn't pass out on the way home and that did the trick.

 After I made dinner (stir fry with only green/red/yellow peppers, onions, pineapple, mushrooms and meat - no rice) I felt sickish. Mike said that I always feel this way after I get my blood drawn. I can't remember, but I never can.

 I'm still trying to come up with a cute way to tell our parents that there is another baby on the way! I cannot wait to tell them I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment