Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Still Sick

April 26, 2011

 So far today I've had a bad cough and stuffed up nose. Luckily though I can actually breathe through my nose a little bit, whereas last night I couldn't breathe through my nose at all. Our apartment is really hot and I'm considering turning on the AC at 11 in the morning even though it's only 61 degrees outside.  I can't wait to feel better.

 This morning while Mike was in the shower, Michael and I got up and turned on the T.V. I switched it over to Disney channel and Enchanted was on. So Michael and I sat down and started watching that. Michael was actually interested, which he usually isn't. The most he will normally watch T.V. is when musical commercials come on, and we hadn't even got to a musical part of the movie yet. Then the T.V. froze and we couldn't watch it anymore.

 I have a doctors appointment at 2:30 today so I'll type more later about the rest of today.

 So, the doctors appointment that was at 2:30? I didn't get seen until a little after 3:30, apparently that's common there. It is a very small office though with only one OB/GYN so I guess that's why. I've lost 7 lbs since I've last been there 3 weeks ago. I think it is because of my being sick every single day though. Baby is doing good though and I got to see the baby (kind of.... er... barely) on the ultrasound.

She said that I can take Benadryl, Tyenol, and Robuttisen for my cold. I've taken all but the latter. Oh, she also said that cough drops could be taken.

 Next appointment (May 10) I'm going to try and drag Mike in with me so we can hear the heartbeat. The only reason he wouldn't be able to go is because of work. So I've got my fingers crossed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment