Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Night

So after yesterday being a horrible day, and Bry went to pick up Mike from work (and Eric who was bringing food) I started to feel better. I actually felt better about half an hour before they got back, it took a while because the lasagna that Bry and Eric had was a lot smaller than Bry had thought it was so Mike bought a bigger one for us all to share.

 They came back to the house and we all hung out, and later we ate lasagna, and cheese filled breadsticks while watching The Golden Child. An OLD Eddie Murphy movie. I am so grateful to Bry for babying me while I was so sick. I honestly didn't know what to do. Dinner almost didn't settle with me, but it finally did which made me happy. I know I've said it a lot already, but once again, Thank you Bry!

No comments:

Post a Comment