Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where are you sandman?

 Lately I haven't been able to sleep. Half the time Mike can't sleep either. I have no idea why it is, but I really hate it. Okay, well I know that insomnia is a "symptom" of pregnancy, but is that why I can't sleep? I'm so tired that half the time I don't know if I even make sense. I wake up with Michael and try to nap if he takes a nap early enough, but when Mike is watching him and I do nap, I still don't get enough sleep to satisfy my body.

 I'm tired, I'm sleepy and I have heartburn... and did I mention that I'm exhausted? I thought I should write about how tired I am and how I'm not getting any sleep, but I can't even think about what I should write. Even if I wanted to nap right now (which I don't only because it's close to bedtime, but not quite late enough yet for me) Michael is using my pillow. He was overtired but wouldn't lay down until he had half the blankets and pillows (all of which he calls "Dillows") off of my bed and in the pack n play with him. Not that he needs any blankets, it's so warm in here, he's sleeping on top of all of them. Mind you the house itself is cool, just our room is hot from the heat of the computers being on for a little while. The fan helps in addition to the AC though so that's nice. I guess that's all I really have to write about.

 Although I went out with Bry today, she had an ultrasound and took me with her. I got to see Bellah, and while half of the ultrasound was really hard to even tell what was going on (because they were taking measurements) at the end we got to see her cute little face and her nose and mouth were really clear. I can't wait for Bry to have her, I'm so excited for her. :)

 Jace is doing good and he's fairly active, but not as active as Michael was. Jace is at the point though where he's big enough that he likes to shove into my stomach and cause massive amounts of heart burn, make me feel sick, and just give me stomach pains whenever he feels like too. Sometimes he hits me from both the top of my stomach and on my pelvic floor as well, what an odd and fairly unpleasant sensation that is. I can't believe that he'll be here soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment