Saturday, August 27, 2011

Boppy Pillow!


 

 Oh,  dear boppy pillow how I missed you! Last pregnancy my mom got me this awesome boppy wedge pillow.  It's a little wedge that you can stick under your growing belly to support it. I love this thing and have been meaning to get it back out, but it was buried in a box in Michael's closet. I finally got it out a couple of days ago. This is it:














   Sadly, I kept leaving it in Michael's room and didn't want to go back in there to look for it in the dark, so there it stayed. I finally remembered it while I was in there last night and threw it into the hall way so I would see it when I left. Mike still had to remind me to pick it up. I'm glad though because it has eased a lot of my back pain already in one night. Whoever invented this little wedge was a genius.

 Also as a note, my boobs have gone into super leak mode today. Uuugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment