Saturday, October 15, 2011

Raging Hormones or Raging Whore Moans?

 Now, my hormones might have raged last pregnancy, but this pregnancy I have really noticed it. Not only do my emotions go up and down and all around spinning me in circles until I have no idea which direction I'm supposed to go, but my body is all out of whack too. I have to tell you, I get hot flashes from bloody hell!

 A normal day in the life of Mike and Ash, Mike is hot and Ash is usually fairly cool. At the very least, Mike is usually warmer than Ash. Now, add in Ash's pregnancy hormones and see how it goes:
A) Ash is boiling up, and Mike is just fine
B) Ash is boiling up and Mike looks at her funny because he is rather cool
C) Ash is freezing cold, and Mike is just fine
D) Ash is freezing cold, and Mike is boiling hot

I think that about covers it for the options we have. I'm almost never at a good temperature and I'm almost always sweating. It's only at night when I go to sleep that I freeze... not true actually. Today when my car got took to the shop because it was making bad noises that had to do with the breaks, Mike and I walked to Denny's (Michael got left with Nana because I was afraid to take him in a car when it was making such horrible noises and I didn't want to break down with him in the car with us) and I was so sweaty it was ridiculous, then we walked into Denny's and after I minute I was freezing. I don't think it was actually even cold in there! I was  a bit upset because I was wanting to indulge in a nice Strawberry Cheesecake milkshake that they were advertising. I did anyways and it was yummy, I was just angry that I was so cold for no reason. As soon as we left though I started sweating again, yuck! But yeah, I froze at Denny's when I normally only freeze in bed. Which even then, I wake up with no covers on and I'm all roasty toasty.

Now, there's one other thing I can think of to tell you. I started typing this hours ago but had to go lay down due to not feeling very good.

 That would be the title of this, and a story to go with it. While at Denny's complaining to Mike about my temperature and stupid pregnancy hormones, he laughed and said yeah, pregnancy hormones. I laughed with him, then he said, "No wait, I don't think you got it." He pulled out his phone and typed out "whore moans" and showed it to me. I laughed, then I apologized.  I also told him I felt like I should be offended, but I knew that's not what it was meant to be and that I wasn't because of how well I knew him. He told me he thought it would make me laugh, which it did. Then, I thought of a night not too long ago which the "whore moans" applies perfectly.

 You see, my computer got a virus. I'm not sure what I did to get a virus, which is frustrating, but it happened. Mikey was sitting at my computer trying to fix it, Michael was in bed and I was sitting next to Mike. Well, having a runny nose and not feeling the best at the time I took some Benadryl, which was fine, except for the fact that I had been planning on staying up with Mike for a while, while he worked on my computer. The thing is, Benadryl knocks me out. Within 15 minutes, which felt more like 5, I could barely keep my head up or my eyes open. We moved to Mikes computer so he could look something up and I was having a hard time staying awake. I needed Mike to move Michael out of our bed and into his bed because I didn't trust myself to carry him while I was so drowsy. I couldn't get in bed with Michael there because he was laying on my side of the bed surrounded by my pregnancy body pillow.

 Well, Mike was still working on the computers while I kept startling myself awake. I finally started talking, and Mike said he'd get Michael in just a minute. Finally after what felt like forever, Mike turned off his computer, left mine running a scan and we went to bed. I crawled in bed still talking to Mike, but Mike wasn't really responding. Something happened, I don't remember what, but I ended up waking Michael up because I wasn't whispering in the nice quiet voice that I thought I was. I also found out that I wasn't talking, I was bitching and moaning about everything that was wrong with me at the moment, and I had repeated myself several times. Worse than that, I had gotten louder every time I repeated myself and I had no idea. Mike laughed a bit annoyed, and told me that he had never ever  heard me bitch and complain like that and I had no idea about any of it. I didn't even realize that I was complaining or anything, I thought I was just having a normal conversation. 

 Now it's just something silly that we laugh about!

No comments:

Post a Comment