Saturday, October 15, 2011

Braxton Hicks Make You Poo

 Seriously, I'm writing about this. Maybe not a lot, but I had to throw a little something on here about it! I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks (BH) contractions lately and sometimes I can't move because my stomach is so rock hard, but I get through them just fine. The only "pain" that comes with them is the "ouchmystomachjustturnedintoarock" pain of it being too tight. Nothing else, well except when Jace moves randomly while I'm contracting like that.

 I usually only get BH when I walk around a lot, or when I haven't walked very much that day and I start walking a little bit. So just walking makes me contract I guess. Last pregnancy, I had a hard time using the restroom, but this pregnancy once I start contracting with BH I need to find a restroom not long afterwards. It's ridiculous, but true. Braxton hicks make you poo. That's all there is too it! My only job is to make sure I make it to the toilet quick enough. It's silly, a little bit gross, but all true.

No comments:

Post a Comment