Saturday, October 15, 2011

35+ Weeks And A Birthday

 So just a couple of days ago I hit my 35/35! Which means I'm at another great milestone in this pregnancy! That day I was 35 weeks pregnant and only had 35 more days to go until my due date. Now, I'm sure everyone is sick of me saying it as I posted it a couple of different places on that day. Which was also my 26th birthday, October 11, 2011.

 Here is my picture from 35 weeks:

  The night before my birthday Mikey's family and I went to Red Robin's and we had dinner there. It was yummy and I got magic cards from Mikey, a new pajama set with Eeyore on them from Lori and John and money to put towards a camera lens I wanted from Matt and Missy.

 The camera lens I bought on my birthday. It's a 50mm f1.4 lens and I love it. Now I just need to get used to using it as I've always used the kit lens on my camera for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment