Friday, July 8, 2011

Swelling

My poor feet have decided that it is time to start swelling. My left ankle has been hurting for a little while now and every time I think that it is swollen, I look at it, and feel it and while I think it looks swollen, I realize I just have big ankles.

Last night though, I commented on how they were big, and how it looked like I had hooves instead of feet. Well, when I got home, and was picking up trash that had been knocked over out of the bag I was on my knees and I realized that my feet hurt. I couldn't bend my ankles because the skin was too tight on the top part of my feet. I looked at them and they were huge! They have been swollen all day today as well. I just got up off the couch a couple of minutes ago after having them raised above my heart for about an hour. They look better and aren't swelling out the tops of my shoes... or they've gone down enough that they wouldn't be because I'm not wearing shoes in the house.

Also, since I wrote about movement, I've been feeling so much more movement it's been crazy. I enjoy it. It makes me feel like I'm actually pregnant instead of just sick or not feeling well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeay, movement! That makes it worth it Im sure. I'm sorry about your feet though. Keep a smile and all will be good, I think...

    ReplyDelete