Sunday, July 10, 2011

:Squeals: Kicks!

This morning I woke up to the sound of my name being called by Michael. I rolled over and looked at the tv screen that we have his camera hooked up to and not being able to see him I knew he was standing in his doorway calling for me. "Ash, Ash...Ash? Ash! Ash?" So I rolled out of bed and poked my head around the corner of my door and told him I'd be with him in a moment. I got dressed and went and sat with him in his room.

 He was playing with his toys having lots of fun while I sat on a bean bag chair. We bought some just so I could sit in his room with him while he was playing, because I can only sit on the floor for so long. While sitting there stretched back I felt baby kicking and looked down and to my surprise I saw the kick! Then there was another one! I was so excited that I got to see movement already. It's one thing to feel it, but another to see it as well.

I'm 21 weeks and 5 days today. So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment