Thursday, June 30, 2011

Halfway There

So, I'm now 20 weeks pregnant! Yay! I guess now it's 20 weeks and 2 days, but you know what I mean. I am half way through my pregnancy which is exciting. I feel like I'm a lot smaller this time around, but I don't know if it's only because I'm 20 weeks or because baby is actually sitting in my back.

Baby is in my back though because my hips/lower back are absolutely killing me. At night in bed I can't even roll over from one side to the other because I'm in so much pain from the pressure baby is putting on me. I have to very slowly move myself and sometimes I pop something that I don't know what it is. It feels like I'm popping my pelvis, in between my legs... is that possible? It usually relieves the pain for a little bit though.

 I'm hoping to find out baby's gender this weekend if Kristine is available to do so. If not I'll have to wait one more week. I mean, I think I can go in at any time, but Kristine is only there on the weekends. Keep your fingers crossed that whenever I go, baby will let us find out it's gender. I am really curious. Before I felt like baby was a boy, but lately I wonder if baby is a girl! I don't have a preference either way, I just want to know. :)

Oh! I'm also excited that I'm 20 weeks and I'm not lactating yet! I was at this point last pregnancy and have already bought nipple pads again just in case, but nothing yet and I am totally okay with that! I will post more after my next ultrasound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment