Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ultrasounds

It's been a while since I posted. A month right? Yikes... I always do this, start a blog, then bail out on it. I'm a little angry at myself for doing it, but at least I'm picking it back up here right? ;)

So at 17 weeks and 4 days along, I went to go see my cousin Kristine at her school. She told me that if I came in she could do free ultrasounds for me. So, in I went! I was hoping to find out the gender of our little one but baby was not cooperative at all! Baby not only had the umbilical cord in the way, but had it's legs crossed as well. At one point, Kristine had a good picture of baby's face and we were watching the baby, then baby covered it's face. We could even see the baby's eye. Camera shy already I guess. That won't last long with the amount of pictures I take haha.

Here are some of the ultrasound pictures that Kristine gave us.

Baby's left foot print on the right side

Baby's hand at the top left corner, I think baby's foot might be there too, but I can't remember.

Baby's profile

Profile view of baby. You can see baby's head, with a finger pointing at it's face and it's spine/ribs too.

We all had fun while Kristine did the ultrasounds, and then we waited for my ultrasound test where they measure baby and make sure everything is okay. The doctor who was doing it was busy since I kind of walked in with the test papers just in case they could do it. I ended up on the "table" for around 4 hours. I was so stiff and sore at the end of the test that I could barely walk. I almost fell on the way to the car after Kristine left me. Mike and Michael were already at the car since Michael was getting loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment